What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
will_8080 Wrote: 16 minutes ago (8:48 PM) "In Heaven, are we allowed to criticize God for allowing rampant starvation in Africa and centuries of plague and famine and earthquakes?" The rampant starvation in Africa is not God's fault. It's the fault of leftist cowards like Robert Mugabe who destroyed the one time bread basket of Africa, Rhodesia/now Zimbabwe, by TAKING the farms from those who knew how to run them and GIVING them to lazy idiots who don't know how and don't care to learn how. Like Obama wants to do here. Look it up Willi boy, it's easy to find with very little effort.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 11 hours ago