What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
will_8080 Wrote: 16 minutes ago (8:48 PM) "In Heaven, are we allowed to criticize God for allowing rampant starvation in Africa and centuries of plague and famine and earthquakes?" The rampant starvation in Africa is not God's fault. It's the fault of leftist cowards like Robert Mugabe who destroyed the one time bread basket of Africa, Rhodesia/now Zimbabwe, by TAKING the farms from those who knew how to run them and GIVING them to lazy idiots who don't know how and don't care to learn how. Like Obama wants to do here. Look it up Willi boy, it's easy to find with very little effort.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago