What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Harry worships Hitler and thinks he didn't do enough to eliminate the evil joos.
- Obama’s criticism of Israel: Deflection or duplicitousness? Jeff Dunetz 44 mins ago
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago