What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago