What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 7 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago