I don't know if any of the rest of you have seen it, but almost immediately after the news came out that Hostess was shutting down the grocery stores around here had a rush on all hostess products. In every store I want to the Hostess/Wonder Bread areas were all but totally bare. Thank you unions for destroying a much loved company to avoid a temporary 8% pay cut. I hope you choke on the permanent 100% pay cut.
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 3 hours ago