Mr. Folly, Let's say you are the CEO of a multinational corporation that hires tens of thousands of people (I'm sure it's a stretch, but try, ok?). You need to hire a thousand workers to start a new business area. You can (1) hire in US and commit yourself to hugely expanding health care costs per worker, (2) hire in US but don't offer health care and commit to open-ended future penalties (taxes), or (3) hire in some place like Bangalore, Penang, Shanghai, etc. and avoid the health care costs entirely. Whaddaya think yer going to do, eh? Whaddaya think they are doing now as we speak?
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 3 hours ago