"Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage” Or moreso, on the international stage. Too late.
Actually, he is planning on retiring soon and hopefully he will consider a run for the White house. It would be so refreshing to have someone with the intelligence AND the common sense the position requires. I can't even remember the last time we had a president that had ANY common sense and their intelligence was questionable.

Your Liberty is Defined by Liberals

Marie278 Wrote: Dec 28, 2012 9:56 AM
You can’t have a new world order and a totalitarian system when people have guns. In ALL socialistic/communistic/dictatorships, the FIRST thing they did was issue gun control, then a total gun ban. Followed shortly by the methodical elimination of tens, if not hundreds of millions. Countries include the Soviet Union, China, Cambodia, Germany, Turkey, Uganda, Guatemala just to name a few. Rest assured, it CAN happen here. I

Obama's Sneaky, Deadly, Costly Car Tax

Marie278 Wrote: Aug 29, 2012 5:41 AM
Only one minor problem with your theory. The unemployed will survive because they cannot afford to buy a new death mobile.
Charlie Light in the Loafers Crist changed his party affiliation to Independent when it was apparent Rubio was going to be the Republican nominee for Senator. He violated his promise that if Rubio won, he would bow out gracefully. Well THAT didn't happen so he became an Independent so he could run for the Senate seat and in his incredible arrogance, thought he'd win. Nope. the people of FL have his number and he will NEVER be governor here again. Maybe he can go to California.

GOP Provides Cover for Obama Giveaway

Marie278 Wrote: Aug 18, 2012 6:43 AM
Actions like this further my belief that both sides of the aisle are rooting for our demise as a Republic and become a Socialist /Marxist country. where the ruling elite control our every move.
When Romney gets elected, watch for GE to tank as they will no longer be the poster child of crony capitalism.

Now Available: Free "Obama" Phones

Marie278 Wrote: Jun 27, 2012 8:42 AM
They don't need to give these people free cell phone services for emergency purposes. ANY cell phone (or land line for that matter) is capable of dialing 911 whether they have a plan or not. all they need is a charged up cell phone and there are plenty that are turned in every day that can be purchased for pennies. Oh, no, not THIS administration. These people get a better plan than I do because I can only afford what I can afford--and it isn't much. I get angry when I see people in the grocery line paying for their food with SNAP cards and surfing the net on their $300.00 smart phones. I'd LOVE a smart phone but cannot afford the data plan I would be required to purchase. Makes me sick, THIS is where my tax dollars ago?
My biggest issue with this announcement is that instead of enforcing the laws of this country, Obama is rewriting them which violates the very Constitution.he swore to uphold and defend. This give us a look into what another Obama term would mean to this country. A man determined to take a chainsaw to the other two branches of g9overnment and declare himself the supreme leader and rule by decree. We cannot allow this to happen. Right now Rep. Steve King is looking to stop this illegal action by Obama and we must all support that effort. If Obama is not stopped, and soon, we will become another Venezuela or worse.

Out of Order

Marie278 Wrote: Jun 15, 2012 8:32 AM
Mr. Schiff ran for Senate on the Republican ticket and lost to Linda McMahon who way outspent him. McMahon then lost the general election to Skeletor Blumenthal, a man who fits in well with the clueless buffoons in the Senate. Schiff should be considered as a running mate for Romney, if not a presidential candidate in the near future..

Out of Order

Marie278 Wrote: Jun 15, 2012 8:28 AM
I seriously doubt any of those on the Congressional panel even remotely understood the economically sound opinion Mr. Schiff presented so eloquently. maybe we need to force all candidates for office to pass a basic intelligence test. Bet the majority would fail miserably as evidenced by the state of this country.