Suppose I saw an elderly woman painfully huddled on a heating grate in the dead of winter. She's hungry and in...
I'm not a big fan of Mitt Romney for various reasons, but I believe this morality argument is exactly the reason why we need to vote for him. I don't think his morality is perfect, given some of his business ideology of running up debts in a business and then taking huge profits for himself, but we simply cannot reelect Obama and expect things to get better.
Benjamin Franklin, statesman and signer of our Declaration of Independence, said: "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." John Adams, another signer, echoed a similar statement: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." Are today's Americans virtuous and moral, or have we become corrupt and vicious? Let's think it through with a few questions.
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 3 hours ago