Margaret Thatcher of India?

Marie169 Wrote: May 20, 2014 10:51 AM
Recent elections in Hungary were also ignored , because the Prime Minister is not a leftist . He is called names , trying to discredit him , like what the opposition does to every non leftist politician .
The Tea Party is for the Fair Tax . The current Progressive Tax on income is the basis of our economic decline . Capitalism needs Capital in private hands . Karl Marx was the first anti capitalist , and set off world wide strife with his ideas . Communism does'nt work because a small minority ( Government )will own everything and the rest of the people toil like slaves for nothing beyond the bare minimum . Amerca was the only place on eart where capitalism worked . We can't let it die !

Taxing Life Away

Marie169 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 11:27 PM
I am surprised , that nobody seems to notice that the "Tea Party " is hated by both sides of the Isle , because they support the Fair Tax . Mike Huckabee was their (The first Tea Partier ) candidate , and did well until the Republicans went after him too, and Fred Thompson split the conservative vote to give the election to McCain . Huckabee doesn't seem like the great candidate that he is, until you realize the depth of the change in government he is promising to make . He tries to camouflage himself , for good reason . Please have him on your show .

Taxing Life Away

Marie169 Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 11:36 AM
The Progressive Tax on Income is the base for Government tyranny . People dont work if they can't build Capital .( Even raises in the Minimum Wage result in higher taxes so it will not help the poor) . Karl Marx's Das Kapital should be required reading in schools . The IRS could and should be abolished , and the "Fair Tax" should take the place of the tax on income , to fund government .

Racist Elephants

Marie169 Wrote: Mar 17, 2014 8:59 AM
Good to hear your voice ( words ) again . Still miss hearing you .

Crimea River

Marie169 Wrote: Mar 07, 2014 10:38 AM
Truman was the only one who doesn't belong to this group .

Cruz Control?

Marie169 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 3:14 PM
Awesome as usual . How I wish people would listen to you . When Huckabee was running and the people voted for him , enthusiastically , the Republicans axed him ( for his moderate tactics ) . He was the only one , who understood that the Progressive Income Tax was the " club " in the hands of the government , and he advocated the Fair Tax , that would put the power back into the hands of the people . He was the first Tea Partier . Abolishing the I.R.S. was an other good idea of his . Also in line with the Tea Party . Just imagine if people could keep all the money they earned , and built capital , how they would love to get off welfare and build wealth for themselves . Immigrants would vote for the party that gave them hope for the future . Look at Hong Cong and what overpopulation achieved there . I am old so it doesn't make much difference for me , but my heart brakes for the children and the life they will be forced to live .

Did I Move?

Marie169 Wrote: Feb 13, 2014 9:37 AM
If the I.R.S. was abolished and the Fair Tax instituted ( Huckabee's platform ),all those immigrants would vote Republican . Huckabee was the first Tea Partier and the republicans failed to recognize him .THE Progressive Incometax takes away the incentive of the average person to work and build Capital .Capitalism doesn't work without Capital ( see Marx ).

Random Thoughts

Marie169 Wrote: Feb 11, 2014 1:23 PM
The background for the second World War is beautifully depicted in a book by Anne Applebaum, title : Iron Curtain " . I was born into this mess and escaped from Hungary in 1956 to come to this wonderful U.S.A. I am sorry to see this country succumb to the Syren Song of Communism/Socialism and follow in the footsteppes of the Tyrants .

Does America Still Want To Prosper?

Marie169 Wrote: Feb 09, 2014 2:59 PM
I find it more than interesting that the leftists are already trying to discredit Huckabee . As he was the "original Tea Partier " , they are petrified he may run again . His main message was : ABOLISHING the I.R.S . and instituting the Fir Tax . People voted for him in unexpected multitudes . Then the Republicans attacked him too AND SLPLITTHE PRIMARY VOTE against him . If there was no Progressive INCOME Tax , there would be incentive again to make money ( and keep it )! Immigrants would flock to the Republicans . Democrats would oppose Immigration Reform immediately . I know this is too logical so I don't have any hope . As I grew up in a Communist country and escaped when I was 17 I know all too well what the people will experience , But since I am old now I should not care , but I feel sorry for your future and what it holds .

Think Power Inequality

Marie169 Wrote: Feb 08, 2014 10:05 AM
Abolish Progressive taxing of INCOME ( Fair Tax) and see how incentive to work , and the power returns to the individual .