I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Our inalienable right is to worship God when and where we please. Atheists feel they are oppressed by people that worship God in front of them. They use government force to take away our inalienable right to worship God when and where we please. And the government cooperates. A cross on publicly held soil is not an establishment of religion. No one is being forced to worship God because there is a Cross on publicly held soil. A child reciting a prayer that she has written for her class project is not violating anyone else's right to worship God or not worship God in their own way.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 43 mins ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 4 hours ago