I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Our inalienable right is to worship God when and where we please. Atheists feel they are oppressed by people that worship God in front of them. They use government force to take away our inalienable right to worship God when and where we please. And the government cooperates. A cross on publicly held soil is not an establishment of religion. No one is being forced to worship God because there is a Cross on publicly held soil. A child reciting a prayer that she has written for her class project is not violating anyone else's right to worship God or not worship God in their own way.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago