I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Our inalienable right is to worship God when and where we please. Atheists feel they are oppressed by people that worship God in front of them. They use government force to take away our inalienable right to worship God when and where we please. And the government cooperates. A cross on publicly held soil is not an establishment of religion. No one is being forced to worship God because there is a Cross on publicly held soil. A child reciting a prayer that she has written for her class project is not violating anyone else's right to worship God or not worship God in their own way.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago