Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
When visiting plantations it seemed to me the landowners and therefor slaveowners were mostly foreign investors.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 8 hours ago