I would like to pose a question to the die-hard Obama faithful: What would need to happen in the economy before you assign responsibility...
Democrats seem to always elect lawyers to our highest positions. Unfortunately lawyers don't make their living off solutions. It is as much as part of them as breathing to make problems worse. (I know this because I was once married to one). Obama, Michelle, Bill and Hillary were all once lawyers. Mysteriously 3 out of the 4 no longer have their licenses. Well, of course we know Bill's was taken away from him. Not a single liberal cares about this. Now we have an actual businessman running for the job of president. It is a no-brainer that running our large economy demands his of expertise. Unfortunately there are many no-brains have no problem with our country's continuing decline. www.MusingsbyMarian.com
How many of you have awaken the morning after both presidential debates and could actually articulate how President Obama would enhance our foreign policy, address the threat of Iran, create jobs, turn around the economy, and stop the dramatic increase in healthcare premiums, a promise in which he declared that premiums would never increase under Obamacare. Instead, all you hear is Obama blaming Romney and attacking his policies that create jobs and lower tax rates.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago