This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
(con't from last post) So far, so good, that is until the Democrats took a Gatling gun to the bill and shot the Hobbs Act full of holes. They exempted union conduct that is: ". . .incidental to otherwise peaceful picketing during the course of a labor dispute." Look up the violence of Richard Trumpka, who sits by Ms. Obama during State of the Union Speeches and visits the White House often. We MUST have a constitutional amendment for Right to Work. Only then will the violence end. MusingsbyMarian dot com
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago