For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
Both the media and public education need more conservatives. Problem is that the agenda is set at the top levels of management. Once they learn you are not with the program, you are out of there. My journalism major did not even get me interviews because I matriculated at a Christian University. In 1903 Upton Sinclair started a movement to change our education system and infuse it with "The Gospel of St Marx." Bill Ayers and his wife have picked up Sinclair's torch and have been working it since Jimmy Carter made sure they escaped punishment for their bombings. The dumbing down of voters was never an accident. And conservatives slept through it. www.MusingsbyMarian.com
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 minute ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 41 minutes ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago