If you divide the number of jobs "created" by the number of towns and cities in the United States, the administration is creating about 1 job per municipality per month. If you add in the number of people entering the job market (this is the month when all those graduates from college are dumped into the system, the results are actually negative--way, way negative. The published job numbers are "adjusted" each month after the public as received their "jobs created" wafer from high priest Obama. Somehow the Major Media never gets around to touting the adjusted figures. Boy are we dumb.
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 3 hours ago