But the war on terror is so over. Obama declared it so again this week. Can you imagine what might have happened if some of the bystanders had been armed. Oh, I forgot, England disarmed their citizens. They didn't need to protect themselves, did they. Even this soldier couldn't protect himself. Neither will the next victim. A cautionary tale indeed for those who lust to disarm American citizens. Look at the blood on the guy's hands. It will be on the hands of the gun-control people if they succeed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago