I was in the housing industry for a half century. Always wondered why we do the same harmful things over and over. Now I understand. Only difference is they aren't waiting until the pain fades from public memory. Guess they think they have succeeded in blaming the other side to the extent no one will notice they are the ones. The sad thing is they are probably right.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago