I was in the housing industry for a half century. Always wondered why we do the same harmful things over and over. Now I understand. Only difference is they aren't waiting until the pain fades from public memory. Guess they think they have succeeded in blaming the other side to the extent no one will notice they are the ones. The sad thing is they are probably right.
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 40 mins ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago