I was in the housing industry for a half century. Always wondered why we do the same harmful things over and over. Now I understand. Only difference is they aren't waiting until the pain fades from public memory. Guess they think they have succeeded in blaming the other side to the extent no one will notice they are the ones. The sad thing is they are probably right.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago