With the U.S.' deadline for filing income tax returns for 2012 come and gone, we thought it might be interesting to find out which Americans aren't really paying a fair share of all the income they earn in the form of income taxes.
The answer may be found in our chart below, which we previously featured here:
Although built using data from 2009, newer data does not significantly alter this picture....
Here's what we wrote back on 26 April 2011:
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago