I was wondering the same thing. Default means not paying interest on the debt, right? Where is there any danger of that? Pay the interest and the government still has 200 billion left each month for spending. This is a balanced budget, isn't it?
- The Rick Perry boomlet is coming Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Massachusetts wind farm may be dead in the water Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why on earth would Senate Republicans want to abolish the filibuster for SCOTUS nominees? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Dems see an oddly monochromatic consistency from Team Hillary Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- After beheading one Japanese hostage, ISIS offers prisoner swap for the second Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- The twilight of Nancy Pelosi? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago