I have nothing against Walmart. They do have favorable prices. Not so, however, in eye glasses. I bought a pair of eye glasses at Costco recently. The cost was $325 including state of Ohio sales tax. The frames were a top designer brand - Cole Hahn. Walmart did not have Cole Hahn frames so let's compare their top of the line Stetson frames. The price at Walmart? $530. Wow, what a difference. Also, Stetson frames are not as good as Cole Hahn's.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014