I have nothing against Walmart. They do have favorable prices. Not so, however, in eye glasses. I bought a pair of eye glasses at Costco recently. The cost was $325 including state of Ohio sales tax. The frames were a top designer brand - Cole Hahn. Walmart did not have Cole Hahn frames so let's compare their top of the line Stetson frames. The price at Walmart? $530. Wow, what a difference. Also, Stetson frames are not as good as Cole Hahn's.
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago