No, that is absolutely not TRUE! He is ruining everything. That is exactly what he wants to do! Go away forever!

The Old Lady in Black

margo31 Wrote: May 27, 2012 1:03 AM
What a beautiful memoir! Thank you very much. You captured my parent's era for me to see.

Outsourcing Our President

margo31 Wrote: May 25, 2012 10:32 PM
Exactly what I would say. Thank you!

Is There a Drone In Your Backyard?

margo31 Wrote: May 17, 2012 1:19 AM
This is no joke, Andy! Nothing to laugh about. I cannot possibly believe this will be allowed by America citizens! Could NEVER be justified by any incident. We should all be terrified each time something like this is suggested, and find the way to stop them in their tracks.

What the Washington Post Missed

margo31 Wrote: May 16, 2012 1:29 AM
I cannot believe how stupid you are! Just. Go. Away.

The Embarrassed Elites of North Carolina

margo31 Wrote: May 14, 2012 10:56 PM
Gay people DO have the equal right to marriage, just not to someone of the same sex!

American Sovereignty—LOST at Sea?

margo31 Wrote: May 14, 2012 10:36 PM
I agree Jake! I would do anything to work to remove them from our soil, and do anything to be certain this LOST thing disappears way before it gets any support. GOOD BYE, U.N. AGENDA 21! Any politician supporting any of this should never, ever receive another vote! I am very ANGER.

The Last Boomer?

margo31 Wrote: May 09, 2012 2:45 AM
Classes of 65 and 69 here, thank you for so beautifully explaining our era. I cannot wait to get to know our next president, President Romney. Thank you for this background!

The Sad, Sorry Life of Julia

margo31 Wrote: May 06, 2012 6:25 PM
Peaceman, you seem to believe Derek is the creator of our friend Julia? Better catch up,son! You do have it right about meaningless tripe, though, but not Derek's words, just The O Team.

Obama's Angels

margo31 Wrote: May 06, 2012 12:59 AM
Well tonight belongs to you guys, not Julia! Doug and Rickey (Rickey may not be a guy, I guess) have this wrapped up, along with Derek Hunter's column on Julia tonight, Never thought I could laugh at this stuff, but I am! Thanks, guys! And Go Away, Julia!

The Sad, Sorry Life of Julia

margo31 Wrote: May 06, 2012 12:42 AM
You hit it all. Beautifully done. Will you please call my son and go over this with him? The best line, which should go along with her nationally, is "You've come a long way, baby"! Does anyone know who's responsible for this Julia thing yet?