Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
Thum.. you have no clue what you are talking about. First of all militias were understood as all legal age Males (yes back then it were males). Secondly in English commas matter. The first part, the militias were a reason, not a clause. The reason why arms can not be taken away is because America needs militias. Finally if you just bothered to do 2 seconds of research (Google is a wonderful tool) you could look up what founders actually said, and not what you wish they said, before posting. You look like a fool when you post without bothering to research.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 4 hours ago