Random Thoughts

Marek3 Wrote: Feb 11, 2014 11:50 AM
I agree our Inner cities, thanks to the politics of Envy, division, and hate (brought to us by the Democratic party) are little better than war zones. However doing the wrong thing in hopes of getting right results never works out in the end. Stop and Frisk is NOT Constitutional and should never be done. Yes even if it will protect lives. There are times when standing up to things that are wrong is worth the sacrifice. Instead of Stop and Frisk we should follow the rest of the Constitution, more specifically 14th Amendment and treat people regardless of color equally (as opposed of the preferential treatment), 2nd Amendment, and most importantly keep the Federal Government bound by the first 3 Articles of the Constitution so they do not keep putting their nose in things trying to call Racism everything for political gain. We do that, and Stop and Frisk will become redundant.

Reputation Versus Regulation

Marek3 Wrote: Feb 05, 2014 1:47 PM
Most regulation is superflous, and so is most licensing. One can perhaps persuade me that licensing for Doctors is important, otherwise? No! Why do we have to have car registration to be on roads? What does that do exactly? Why are Plumbers licensed? Etc. The regulatory factor inherit within Capitalism is by far superior to anything that is done by Government. Bad restaurant WILL close regardless of the grade given by Government, and conversely will succeed even with a bad grade. Personally I am a bit paranoid where it comes to food, and I never eat potlucks, etc.. because I don't know if the person washes their hands while their cook, or follows basic meat safety. So my solution is not to eat, but I am a Conservative and I don't force other people (nor want to) as to how they should act. Of course this isn't about safety nor anything like that, this is about Control. It is dangerous for the current Government to have people do their own things since that shows just how useless they truly are. It is important that people always think about Government as the basic and most important part of daily life. As the focus of all action, and all thought. Remember that this is about control and power, and nothing else.

Fact-Free Liberals: Part IV

Marek3 Wrote: Jan 24, 2014 1:22 PM
I wish there was a way to edit posts. Before should have read "Beware". sorry.

Fact-Free Liberals: Part IV

Marek3 Wrote: Jan 24, 2014 1:22 PM
I wish it was like that, but I think that reality disapproves this. Robespierre, Mao, Hitler, Lenin, etc.. were all people who honestly believed they were doing the best for themselves and their country. They KNEW that their path was correct and just. The more reality hit them in the face, the more they attacked it with results of more bodies buried at the altar of their egos. Before of people with good intentions, for they believe they have moral prerogatives and seek no restrains to their actions (after all why would anybody have a mercy on evil people who are trying to enslave others... since that is what those see their enemies as). Have some done it for power and wealth? Sure, Gaddafi comes to mind. However the true evil, the true waste of life, was committed by those who honestly believed in their agenda.

Fact-Free Liberals: Part IV

Marek3 Wrote: Jan 24, 2014 12:22 PM
I come from Poland during the USSR years, I grew up under propaganda and the hate that only left can have for others. Everybody around me was convinced that USA is the evil empire, but at the same time, I must admit, I had the advantage of natural dislike that Polish people have for Russians. This meant that no matter what else happened people knew that what came out of Russia should be questioned. It was few times in my life that bigotry was a positive force. And yet even with knowledge that we were lied to, it took until I started to learn and pay bills before I realized that good intentions do not good results make. Ever since then, and with my study of History and Economics did I came to an inescapable conclusion that vast majority of Liberals are in fact people who BELIEVE they are doing good. They, however, are incapable of examining their assumption and thereby plow ahead regardless of results. The reason is simple, to question their assumption is to question their motives, and to question their motives is to question their very existence, and to question that perhaps they aren't as good as they think they are. This would shuttered their world, and as such is not allowed. Hence it is better for millions to die, than for one to stop and rethink his assumptions.
First and foremost you may want to see how many pieces of legislation that were passed by House were killed in the Senate. Secondly you should see how many pieces of legislation were not brought to vote due to Presidents Veto. Thirdly haven't Government done enough to get us into the mess we are in already? How about they STOP doing things!

Politics Versus Education

Marek3 Wrote: Jan 14, 2014 9:15 PM
Wish there was a way to "like" a post. That was very well said indeed.

Politics Versus Education

Marek3 Wrote: Jan 14, 2014 12:52 PM
Agreed. The whole 0 tolerance rules are yet another example of Liberal insanity. For instance my kid got in trouble because he had a pink water gun, an OBVIOUS cheap water gun in a pocket of his jacket. They threaten to suspend him for it! That is just how insane our schools are. Of course Holden being a racist and a Liberal fails to draw the correct conclusions and instead lashes out against the "racism" without even bothering to see the system that is at fault. Liberal solution is always more Government, even though more Government created the mess in the first place.

Politics and Minimum Wage

Marek3 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 12:58 PM
Oh certainly! Current unemployment of about 15% in America and constant double digit unemployment in Europe are direct results of the policies that our politicians follow.

Politics and Minimum Wage

Marek3 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 12:57 PM
Actually those measures for most part were done well before war.

Politics and Minimum Wage

Marek3 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 12:22 PM
Except SD3 you must remember that minimum wage only affect a fraction of real employees. Hence the effect on real life unemployment is relatively small (1 maybe 2%). The political points on the other hand are huge. Raising minimum wage, unless of course one does it to ridicules levels way passed the market price, only affects things on the margins and besides only those who don't vote anyway.