Kellie, I agree that ideally there should be a debate, but the "progressives" who are overly represented in mainstream media, academia, and the entertainment industry do now want a debate, they want this issue to be considered settled and for anyone who questions the acceptability of SSM to be shamed into silence by being labeled a bigot, backward, homophobic, whatever. It really is a disgusting way to attempt to suppress the free and truly (not just seeming) open display of ideas in this country. I think Kennedy's attributing "animus" as the motives for those who supported DOMA in the congress was deplorable and reckless.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 4 hours ago