Esther Perel, who wrote the book "mating in captivity" where she discusses the challenges many face to maintaining excitement in a marriage over the long term discusses how she believes the "hook up " culture is setting a lot of young people up for extreme difficulty for being able to connect emotionally in a marriage later. Perel, based in NYC, is no conservative and her take on this is not based on any religious view that I can see but on her training as a clinical psychologists who as worked with hundred of couples.
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago