Esther Perel, who wrote the book "mating in captivity" where she discusses the challenges many face to maintaining excitement in a marriage over the long term discusses how she believes the "hook up " culture is setting a lot of young people up for extreme difficulty for being able to connect emotionally in a marriage later. Perel, based in NYC, is no conservative and her take on this is not based on any religious view that I can see but on her training as a clinical psychologists who as worked with hundred of couples.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 7 hours ago