Esther Perel, who wrote the book "mating in captivity" where she discusses the challenges many face to maintaining excitement in a marriage over the long term discusses how she believes the "hook up " culture is setting a lot of young people up for extreme difficulty for being able to connect emotionally in a marriage later. Perel, based in NYC, is no conservative and her take on this is not based on any religious view that I can see but on her training as a clinical psychologists who as worked with hundred of couples.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 11 hours ago