In response to:
The issue I have with this argument is that there is an underlying pre-supposition that secularism yields "values free" education or legislation. It does not. Laws and education that flow from a secular perspective are just as laden with someone's sense of right and wrong as much as any law or education based on religious views. And the media, academia and the entertainment industry are all to happy to ostracize anyone who had a good conscience issue with these laws.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago