In response to:
The issue I have with this argument is that there is an underlying pre-supposition that secularism yields "values free" education or legislation. It does not. Laws and education that flow from a secular perspective are just as laden with someone's sense of right and wrong as much as any law or education based on religious views. And the media, academia and the entertainment industry are all to happy to ostracize anyone who had a good conscience issue with these laws.
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 16 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 3 hours ago