In response to:
The issue I have with this argument is that there is an underlying pre-supposition that secularism yields "values free" education or legislation. It does not. Laws and education that flow from a secular perspective are just as laden with someone's sense of right and wrong as much as any law or education based on religious views. And the media, academia and the entertainment industry are all to happy to ostracize anyone who had a good conscience issue with these laws.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago