In response to:
The issue I have with this argument is that there is an underlying pre-supposition that secularism yields "values free" education or legislation. It does not. Laws and education that flow from a secular perspective are just as laden with someone's sense of right and wrong as much as any law or education based on religious views. And the media, academia and the entertainment industry are all to happy to ostracize anyone who had a good conscience issue with these laws.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 11 hours ago