Whether you agree with Mike Adams or not, the depth of his reasoning shows how deeply committed he is to the cause he supports. Put bluntly, he's thinking really hard about the moral implications of something that truly matters both to him and to others, even those yet to be conceived. Good for you, sir.
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago