Whether you agree with Mike Adams or not, the depth of his reasoning shows how deeply committed he is to the cause he supports. Put bluntly, he's thinking really hard about the moral implications of something that truly matters both to him and to others, even those yet to be conceived. Good for you, sir.
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Big Wind wins protection from eagle-death prosecutions, but the production tax credit is still up in the air Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Hot topic in jihadi circles: Is sodomy okay if it’s designed to make space for a bomb? Allahpundit 10 hours ago