My Message to Girls: Be Bossy!

marcmat Wrote: Mar 14, 2014 8:40 AM
Ever read Orwell?

My Message to Girls: Be Bossy!

marcmat Wrote: Mar 14, 2014 8:04 AM
I have a wife and three daughters, with all of whom I could not be more in love or be more proud to call myself husband and father. Each and every one of them is as hard-headed and strong-willed as they come. Wait, can I say that?

Shameful Displays

marcmat Wrote: Mar 02, 2014 9:38 AM
And today, if it weren't for the Atlantic Ocean, we'd all be toast.

Shameful Displays

marcmat Wrote: Mar 02, 2014 7:29 AM
And to your point, Mr. Hunter, the President is neither disinterested nor ignorant of the situation. Invasion or not, I think he'd agree 100% that the situation is "double-plus un-good."

Shameful Displays

marcmat Wrote: Mar 02, 2014 7:23 AM
So, I guess in the land of Obamaspeak, the "arrival" of another sovereign's military within your borders must be "contested" to qualify as an invasion. Or something.
Well, Dr K puts him in his place with the simple retort: "this is not funny." You see these guys from Obama on down laughing at very legitimate and serious criticisms all the time. If only the sheeple gave a hoot . . . By the way, wouldn't it be "really cool" if the nation elected its first female president???? (sigh)
You will see lawsuits designed to defend such refusals on First Amendment grounds, and I believe they will be successful.
To the gentleman on the left: have you considered that the point of the "study" being incomprehensible lends credence to the fact that it is merely a subterfuge for something more dastardly?

Jesus Returns to the Woodlands!

marcmat Wrote: Jan 06, 2014 10:28 PM
Being "tongue in cheek" is part of his schtick, of course. =)

Jesus Returns to the Woodlands!

marcmat Wrote: Jan 06, 2014 10:06 PM
Dr. Adams -- Do you really have a friend named Bob Sacamano, or are you borrowing from Kramer on Seinfeld?
I didn't watch the video, but to those that did, here's my question: do you think the real point is lost on her, to wit: that the progressive need to demonize all things conservative trumps good taste? I mean, is her behavior Hillary-esque, i.e., "what difference does it make?" because, after all, it's Mitt Romney?