I have to ask...what is the legal way to begin public discourse on potentially unconstitutional (definitely beyond initial-scope) tracking/storing/analyzing of data on innocent citizens when the entire operation is classified? How do we get to know about and debate such potential crimes if the entire existence of the criminal activity is classified? I don't accept the answer of "just trust them."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago