President Obama just wrapped up his first press conference since being re-elected for a second term last week and the first he’s given since August. He opened with remarks about the economy as the fiscal cliff looms, but addressed a variety of topics.
“There’s only one way to solve these challenges and that is to do it together,” Obama said. “We’ve got to work out our differences.”
Despite calling for compromise and cooperation, Obama made it clear it’s either raise taxes on those making more than $250,000 per year or go over the fiscal...
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 27 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago