Mitch McConnell, the Senate Republican leader, says he “burst into laughter” Thursday when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner outlined the administration proposal for averting the fiscal cliff. He wasn’t trying to embarrass Geithner, McConnell says, only responding candidly to his one-sided plan, explicit on tax increases, vague on spending cuts.
Geithner’s visit to his office left McConnell discouraged about reaching a “balanced” deal on tax hikes and spending reductions designed to prevent...
not in my state of Mass too many parasites like Fluke and obama's S L U T that did that video for him
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago