Mitch McConnell, the Senate Republican leader, says he “burst into laughter” Thursday when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner outlined the administration proposal for averting the fiscal cliff. He wasn’t trying to embarrass Geithner, McConnell says, only responding candidly to his one-sided plan, explicit on tax increases, vague on spending cuts.
Geithner’s visit to his office left McConnell discouraged about reaching a “balanced” deal on tax hikes and spending reductions designed to prevent...
not in my state of Mass too many parasites like Fluke and obama's S L U T that did that video for him
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago