Mitch McConnell, the Senate Republican leader, says he “burst into laughter” Thursday when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner outlined the administration proposal for averting the fiscal cliff. He wasn’t trying to embarrass Geithner, McConnell says, only responding candidly to his one-sided plan, explicit on tax increases, vague on spending cuts.
Geithner’s visit to his office left McConnell discouraged about reaching a “balanced” deal on tax hikes and spending reductions designed to prevent...
not in my state of Mass too many parasites like Fluke and obama's S L U T that did that video for him
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago