Dr. John Lott, author of "More Guns, Less Crime," reports that until the 1960s, some New York City public high schools had shooting clubs where students competed in citywide shooting contests for university scholarships. They carried their rifles to school on...
our conclusion is that you must wish to be in control of our lives, you must feel safe in that control. as we seen over the past 100+ years, people have more to fear from their own goverment that any other cause, yet you simply will not admit that fact you think it cannot happen here, when is happening, 50,000,000+ un-born babies have been murdered. you do not consider them as people, just as Blacks and others were not once considered people by some. and you wonder why we will fight you, if it comes to that and WE WILL FIGHT YOU we will fight to restore OUR Nation and OUR Constitution
When I attended primary and secondary school -- during the 1940s and '50s -- one didn't hear of the kind of shooting mayhem that's become routine today. Why? It surely wasn't because of strict firearm laws. My replica of the 1902 Sears mail-order catalog shows 35 pages of firearm advertisements. People just sent in their money, and a firearm was shipped.
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago