Dr. John Lott, author of "More Guns, Less Crime," reports that until the 1960s, some New York City public high schools had shooting clubs where students competed in citywide shooting contests for university scholarships. They carried their rifles to school on...
ok libs here it is in a nutshell this is the problem we face we conservatives see your (in our view) failed policies policies on abortion, welfare, immigration, gun control, taxes, the size and role of goverment we see you doubleing down on these failed policies we see you now passing laws on gun control, laws that any honest person must admitt would have done nothing to prevent the murders of those 20 children so we ask ourselves are you liberals liars or just insane and we do not think you lack the ability t osee the failures of you policies, else you would not be blaming George Bush and us so you must be liars you must not be telling us the truth of why you continue to push polices that cannot work the question is why
When I attended primary and secondary school -- during the 1940s and '50s -- one didn't hear of the kind of shooting mayhem that's become routine today. Why? It surely wasn't because of strict firearm laws. My replica of the 1902 Sears mail-order catalog shows 35 pages of firearm advertisements. People just sent in their money, and a firearm was shipped.
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago