Apparently, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney doesn't understand what the definition of a "fact" is. Carney told the White House Press Corp today that President Obama said the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. This is simply false. President Obama has refused to classify the murder of four Americans in Libya a terrorist attack and initially blamed a YouTube video for the violence. Carney continued to push the false idea the attack in Libya was a reaction to a video today, despite the video having absolutely nothing to do with the attack. Carney was...
In response to:
How does this little weasel keep his lies straight??
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago