Apparently, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney doesn't understand what the definition of a "fact" is. Carney told the White House Press Corp today that President Obama said the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. This is simply false. President Obama has refused to classify the murder of four Americans in Libya a terrorist attack and initially blamed a YouTube video for the violence. Carney continued to push the false idea the attack in Libya was a reaction to a video today, despite the video having absolutely nothing to do with the attack. Carney was...
In response to:
How does this little weasel keep his lies straight??
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago