Last night on MSNBC after the Scott Brown/Elizabeth Warren debate for the Massachusetts Senate, MSNBC host Melissa Harris made the assertion that because Warren grew up believing she was Native American then she is Native American.
“If candidate Warren grew up thinking she is Native American by heritage, who are we to say she is not? And who are we to define her based on narrow constructs of race.”
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago