I have belonged to many unions in my life, and it is why I went back to schoool so that I would never have to work that kind of job. Sure, you have some good folks in unions, but the majority of it is setup to defy logic. You can never do what is logically right because the union rules are set up to protect laziness and sloth. As with lawyers, 90 percent of them give the other 10 percent a bad name.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 9 hours ago