I have belonged to many unions in my life, and it is why I went back to schoool so that I would never have to work that kind of job. Sure, you have some good folks in unions, but the majority of it is setup to defy logic. You can never do what is logically right because the union rules are set up to protect laziness and sloth. As with lawyers, 90 percent of them give the other 10 percent a bad name.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Surprise: Hoboken Mayor produces additional “journal entries” in Christie saga Guy Benson 42 minutes ago
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bundy’s comments on race provide breaking point for Paul, Heller Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago