I have belonged to many unions in my life, and it is why I went back to schoool so that I would never have to work that kind of job. Sure, you have some good folks in unions, but the majority of it is setup to defy logic. You can never do what is logically right because the union rules are set up to protect laziness and sloth. As with lawyers, 90 percent of them give the other 10 percent a bad name.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014