It was a scene that immediately put every American into one of two groups: those heartened by the throngs of illegal immigrants thirsting to stay in this country, and those appalled. It also framed a choice for...
Yep, Chapman you dim wit, that is exactly what America needs- lots more janitors. In fact, I'm just giong to go about laving messes everywhere I go so that these folks hcan have jobs and feel good that they are 'contributing' members of society. After all, a clean floor makes everybody feel better. I was disgusted to hear that the guy who won the 1500 in London first waved an Ameican flag and then waved th eMexican flag. Didn't Obama tell him- he didn't win that race, somebodyelse won that race for him. I mean who created the roads he took to school each day, and who created the stadium he got to practice in, etc. etc.
When you hear of people in Chicago sleeping on the sidewalk to be first in line in the morning, you may figure they are hoping to snag tickets for Lady Gaga or a Cubs World Series. But those were not the explanation Wednesday when thousands lined up at Navy Pier. They didn't want to get something. They wanted to avoid getting something: a deportation order.
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago