It was a scene that immediately put every American into one of two groups: those heartened by the throngs of illegal immigrants thirsting to stay in this country, and those appalled. It also framed a choice for...
Yep, Chapman you dim wit, that is exactly what America needs- lots more janitors. In fact, I'm just giong to go about laving messes everywhere I go so that these folks hcan have jobs and feel good that they are 'contributing' members of society. After all, a clean floor makes everybody feel better. I was disgusted to hear that the guy who won the 1500 in London first waved an Ameican flag and then waved th eMexican flag. Didn't Obama tell him- he didn't win that race, somebodyelse won that race for him. I mean who created the roads he took to school each day, and who created the stadium he got to practice in, etc. etc.
When you hear of people in Chicago sleeping on the sidewalk to be first in line in the morning, you may figure they are hoping to snag tickets for Lady Gaga or a Cubs World Series. But those were not the explanation Wednesday when thousands lined up at Navy Pier. They didn't want to get something. They wanted to avoid getting something: a deportation order.
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 13 hours ago