It was a scene that immediately put every American into one of two groups: those heartened by the throngs of illegal immigrants thirsting to stay in this country, and those appalled. It also framed a choice for...
Yep, Chapman you dim wit, that is exactly what America needs- lots more janitors. In fact, I'm just giong to go about laving messes everywhere I go so that these folks hcan have jobs and feel good that they are 'contributing' members of society. After all, a clean floor makes everybody feel better. I was disgusted to hear that the guy who won the 1500 in London first waved an Ameican flag and then waved th eMexican flag. Didn't Obama tell him- he didn't win that race, somebodyelse won that race for him. I mean who created the roads he took to school each day, and who created the stadium he got to practice in, etc. etc.
When you hear of people in Chicago sleeping on the sidewalk to be first in line in the morning, you may figure they are hoping to snag tickets for Lady Gaga or a Cubs World Series. But those were not the explanation Wednesday when thousands lined up at Navy Pier. They didn't want to get something. They wanted to avoid getting something: a deportation order.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 22 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014