Sometimes we need proof that there is an idiot born every minute. There is NOBODY who has a problem with Mexicans. What we do have a problem with is 25 MIllioin Undereducated, undertrained, and anti-American individuals showing up in our country and loading up the system. In the 80's I spent a lot of time in South Africa, and I wondered what it must be like to have a Mllion janitors move to your town. None of them wants to get ahead, they just want to do the minimum and send their earnings back to their home country. Now we have found out as that has hit our shores. Our immigration policy - for idiots like Jerry who don't seem to get it, is set to BALANCE the inflow of immigrants in a way that our society can handle the balance.
Latinos are religious, morally conservative and tend disproportionately to join the military. They also tend to be hard working and entrepreneurial. Do we really have too many of them?
Do we really want to pack them up, forcibly, by the millions in the greatest forced migration in human history? How many are there, 15, maybe 20 million? No one has ever moved 15 million people against their will. No one has ever moved half that many without concentration camps, forced marches of one form or another and mass death through plague.
If there’s another way to do it, please...
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago