The latest Benghazi lie to crumble like a cigar ash was the assurance from White House spokesman Jay Carney that four State department employees had been fired for their mishandling of the situation following an internal report that found security to have been "grossly inadequate." On Dec. 20, Carney told reporters "Accountability has been brought to bear with regard to four individuals, who are very senior." Major news organizations reported that Eric Boswell, assistant secretary of state in charge of security,...
Jim, I applaud Mona's efforts at keeping this story in the news. But you know as well as I that this administration, with help from the MSM will prevent this story from ever being told. Obama will never be found to be responsible for any of this.
Lyndon Johnson, step aside. Barack Obama is far more deserving than you ever were of the term "credibility gap."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago