"Osama is dead and General Motors is alive"...BHO, 2012

Chris Matthews, Meet Chris Matthews

man of steel Wrote: Jun 18, 2014 7:15 PM
I am certainly not one to defend Matthews because I can no longer stand to look at they guy, let alone listen to him. But I believe Ernest proudly described herself as a hog castrator in one of her speeches.
Yes, the Clintons had many debts when they left the White House...legal debts for defending Bill from Impeachment and being disbarred. Those could have easily been prevented if Bill would have kept his pants zipped up.

D-Day is Dumb Day for Too Many

man of steel Wrote: Jun 05, 2014 7:37 PM
S'matter wichyu dude? We ain't got time to keep tabs on your old school lame BS and still keep up with Idol and Miley.

D-Day is Dumb Day for Too Many

man of steel Wrote: Jun 05, 2014 7:36 PM
He will also probably mention the bravery of the "corpsemen" who went ashore that day.

War Hero or Deserter?

man of steel Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 7:21 PM
Bergdahl is a traitor, pure and simple. He defected and told the Taliban he could help them get some of their terrorist prisoners back. And of course, our fearless leader didn't understand what was going on. Obama thought this deal would make him look good with veterans and make them forget how guilty this administration is in the VA scandal.
The solutions are simple. #1 - Take care of our veterans because they took care of us. #2 - Secure our borders because that is the primary duty of the federal government. #3- Deport illegal immigrants. Is this too complicated for you Eric?

A Vision that Hasn’t Aged Well

man of steel Wrote: May 23, 2014 7:44 PM
"Exactly 50 years later, it’s obvious the country needs a different approach". Obvious to taxpayers - yes. To welfare recipients and wealth redistributors (spelled government employees) not so much.
Are you quoting Tina Fey or Palin? Or are you too ignorant to tell the difference? Anyway, by the time the house finishes the select committee hearings no one will be using Hillary and president in the same sentence.

The Misinformed Case for Voter ID

man of steel Wrote: May 15, 2014 7:55 PM
Is it just me? I not only had to show a picture ID to open a bank account but I also had to give my SS#. I have to show my ID when I go to the doctor, buy Mucinex, fly, check into a hotel, rent a PO box, hire a mover, and sometimes when I buy beer (even though I am 63). Maybe I have grounds for a discrimination lawsuit!