Retired Adm. Mike Mullen stuck to that rule when he rolled out an independent review, led by former Ambassador Thomas Pickering, on the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. special mission in Benghazi, Libya, that led to the murder of four Americans -- Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. "The attacks in Benghazi were security related," Mullen said, "and responsibility for the loss of life, the injuries and damage to U.S. facilities, rests completely and solely with the terrorists...
Nope. Where is Woodward and Bernstein when you need them? But a big part of the blame goes to the American people who do not care enough to demand answers from their president and the media. The progress of American Idol is a much bigger concern to most.
When terrorists attack Americans, Washington should always follow this simple rule: Blame the terrorists first.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 10 hours ago