Retired Adm. Mike Mullen stuck to that rule when he rolled out an independent review, led by former Ambassador Thomas Pickering, on the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. special mission in Benghazi, Libya, that led to the murder of four Americans -- Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. "The attacks in Benghazi were security related," Mullen said, "and responsibility for the loss of life, the injuries and damage to U.S. facilities, rests completely and solely with the terrorists...
Nope. Where is Woodward and Bernstein when you need them? But a big part of the blame goes to the American people who do not care enough to demand answers from their president and the media. The progress of American Idol is a much bigger concern to most.
When terrorists attack Americans, Washington should always follow this simple rule: Blame the terrorists first.
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 7 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago