Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
Ms. Wright, you got this one wrong. Romney lost because Team Obama spent from April in personal destruction of Romney, without a shot fired back. By the time Romney began, he was so far in the hole having let Obama characterize and define him, he never got the offense on the field. One does not win elections by playing defense, and that is all that Romney did. Being accused of killing some poor man's wife, without a reply, regardless of how big the lie, only serves to sanction the lie. This was repeated throughout the spring and summer. Romney left Tampa with horns and a tail, and could not address the horrors that Obama had created. Give slimeballs Axelrod and Plouff the credit they earned for how they orchestrated the campaign.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago