In response to:
With 23 million Americans unemployed/underemployed, why do we have ANY immigration? We have been duped into believing that anyone should be allowed into this country. Immigration policy must be targeted toward the economic and security needs of the country, not the needs of the immigrants. We have allowed immigration by foreign nationals to become a right, a right of foreigners in our own land. What is wrong with us?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago