In response to:
With 23 million Americans unemployed/underemployed, why do we have ANY immigration? We have been duped into believing that anyone should be allowed into this country. Immigration policy must be targeted toward the economic and security needs of the country, not the needs of the immigrants. We have allowed immigration by foreign nationals to become a right, a right of foreigners in our own land. What is wrong with us?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 6 hours ago