In response to:
With 23 million Americans unemployed/underemployed, why do we have ANY immigration? We have been duped into believing that anyone should be allowed into this country. Immigration policy must be targeted toward the economic and security needs of the country, not the needs of the immigrants. We have allowed immigration by foreign nationals to become a right, a right of foreigners in our own land. What is wrong with us?
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago