Curious how mobs camp out at stores for days to buy Christmas junk, but fewer and fewer attend church services even on Christmas. The reason Christians celebrate Christmas has been swept away with frenetic buying of stuff no one needs. True, the Magi brought gifts to the baby Jesus, but they did not kill on Black Friday to get what they gave, and the bore gifts as acts of homage, not obligation to give stuff no one needs. Trying to persuade that we need to keep Christ in Christmas often engenders quizzical looks - "Who"?
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago