On the morning of the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling, I felt a chill, and it wasn't the bitter cold. After Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral, some 500 or so New Yorkers walked through the streets of Midtown Manhattan, in front of God, man and Grand Central Station, praying for life, love and mercy. Our prayers were not in judgment of others but that humanity may do better: that women and men may see better options than abortion and that God may forgive us for letting anyone think that she is alone and has no other...
Abortion will come to an end when we tell the truth in its compelling reality. Those who make their livelihood by killing babies have De-humanized babies as fetuses or indiscernible tissue (tumor?). De-humanization was essential to the perpetuation of slavery and the Holocaust. SCOTUS disgracefully claimed that science could not determine when life begins, so they arbitrarily decided that in the first three months of life, there is no life. I guess the lifeless baby grew because of some mystical concept until it magically became life. Science reveals that a baby's heart begins beating by week 5 -6. When they found a fossilized bacteria on Mars, it was celebrated as life. A beating heart in the womb is not life.
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago