On the morning of the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling, I felt a chill, and it wasn't the bitter cold. After Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral, some 500 or so New Yorkers walked through the streets of Midtown Manhattan, in front of God, man and Grand Central Station, praying for life, love and mercy. Our prayers were not in judgment of others but that humanity may do better: that women and men may see better options than abortion and that God may forgive us for letting anyone think that she is alone and has no other...
Abortion will come to an end when we tell the truth in its compelling reality. Those who make their livelihood by killing babies have De-humanized babies as fetuses or indiscernible tissue (tumor?). De-humanization was essential to the perpetuation of slavery and the Holocaust. SCOTUS disgracefully claimed that science could not determine when life begins, so they arbitrarily decided that in the first three months of life, there is no life. I guess the lifeless baby grew because of some mystical concept until it magically became life. Science reveals that a baby's heart begins beating by week 5 -6. When they found a fossilized bacteria on Mars, it was celebrated as life. A beating heart in the womb is not life.
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago