Well stated. On a related note, I advocate for the complete abolition of human abortion, but I would let the pro-abortionists kill their thousands of so-called rape-babies in exchange for the lives of the millions of babies killed for convenience and profit. I'd make that deal in a heartbeat. And in the next heartbeat, I would continue the battle to end whatever abortions we had left. Abolish Human Abortion dot com.

Why Gay Is Not the New Black

ManimalCrackers Wrote: May 29, 2012 7:34 AM
Be careful with subjective, personal experience. Just because YOU couldn't do something doesn't mean such a thing cannot be done. I can't run a 7 minute mile, but that doesn't mean it can't be done or that I can't learn to do it.

Why Gay Is Not the New Black

ManimalCrackers Wrote: May 29, 2012 7:32 AM
"how many of you have control over who you are sexually attracted to? None." A false premise. A person has quite a large amount of control over their sexual attractions, regardless of outside influences or inherent predilections. There are plenty of accounts of heterosexual people who learned to enjoy homosexual sex (usually through abuse, but not always), and plenty of homosexuals who have learned to nurture and enjoy heterosexuality.

Why Gay Is Not the New Black

ManimalCrackers Wrote: May 29, 2012 7:27 AM
The point is that you have a CHOICE about it. You can't CHOOSE to be black or not. Trying to compare the two things is simply intellectually dishonest.

Why Gay Is Not the New Black

ManimalCrackers Wrote: May 24, 2012 6:37 AM
Liberals and the homosexual lobby have found two ways to explain away the fact that some people decided they didn't like being "gay" anymore. 1) Add more letters and labels. It used to be just the "gay" community. Then it was LG. Then LGB. Then LGBT. I don't remember what we are up to now... LGBTQ? 2) Use "No True Scotsman." Someone claims they used to be homosexual, but then changed? Well, just claim that they were never REALLY "gay" in the first place.

Why Gay Is Not the New Black

ManimalCrackers Wrote: May 23, 2012 2:57 AM
Amy: Isn't that a problem that can be resolved with a simple will? I was under the impression that a proper last will & testament trumped the claims of "blood kin." Or is that a state-by-state thing?
That is an insult to Howdy-Doody. ;-)

Catholics Won't Go Quietly

ManimalCrackers Wrote: May 23, 2012 2:32 AM
"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me." -Martin Niemöller
This was an informative list, but Mr. Hawkins could have created one MUCH bigger! I don't know if it is a sign of our times, but Barack Obama has gotten away with DOZENS of offenses that would have seen Presidents in USA past impeached had they been guilty of even ONE! How about: 1) Solyndra and the whole "green energy" sham, with Obama giving BILLIONS of $ to "green" companies, who promptly gave Obama massive contributions before going bankrupt or out of business. 2) Obamacare: soon to be ruled unconstitutional. 3) Obama's war on religious liberties and persecution of the Catholic church. 4) Obama's war on the states (I forget how many lawsuits the Obama administration has brought against various states) 5) The list could go on.

Catholics Won't Go Quietly

ManimalCrackers Wrote: May 22, 2012 2:50 AM
"And there is more charity and good works done in the name of Christ in one day than is done by hate-mongers like you in an entire lifetime." x1000 Well stated.