During his 2008 campaign, Barack Obama was like a mixture of the Teletubbies, a Hallmark card, and Morgan Freeman's portrayal of God in Bruce Almighty all mixed up in one big fruity glass. Every time you listened to the guy it was "hope" this, "change," I love "unity," "we are the ones we've been waiting for," and creating a "new tone" in D.C. That strategy turned out to be plausible because Bush was so unpopular and Obama's entire career consisted of getting elected to office and moving on before he had time to accomplish anything. That allowed Americans to see what...
This was an informative list, but Mr. Hawkins could have created one MUCH bigger! I don't know if it is a sign of our times, but Barack Obama has gotten away with DOZENS of offenses that would have seen Presidents in USA past impeached had they been guilty of even ONE! How about: 1) Solyndra and the whole "green energy" sham, with Obama giving BILLIONS of $ to "green" companies, who promptly gave Obama massive contributions before going bankrupt or out of business. 2) Obamacare: soon to be ruled unconstitutional. 3) Obama's war on religious liberties and persecution of the Catholic church. 4) Obama's war on the states (I forget how many lawsuits the Obama administration has brought against various states) 5) The list could go on.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago