Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
The average lifespan of the queen in most subspecies is three to four years. However, reports from the German/European black bee subspecies previously used for beekeeping, indicate the queen could live up to eight years. Because queens deplete their store of sperm, towards the end of their lives, they start laying more and more unfertilized eggs. Beekeepers therefore frequently change queens every year or every other year. The queen bee is wholly unable to care for herself, because of this she is often surrounded by a ring of attendant bees that follow her, feed her, groom her and carry away her waste. Does this describe the liberal/progressive thinking, or what?
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 2 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago