Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
The average lifespan of the queen in most subspecies is three to four years. However, reports from the German/European black bee subspecies previously used for beekeeping, indicate the queen could live up to eight years. Because queens deplete their store of sperm, towards the end of their lives, they start laying more and more unfertilized eggs. Beekeepers therefore frequently change queens every year or every other year. The queen bee is wholly unable to care for herself, because of this she is often surrounded by a ring of attendant bees that follow her, feed her, groom her and carry away her waste. Does this describe the liberal/progressive thinking, or what?
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 9 hours ago