The idea that men are ineligible to speak out on abortion has at least six flaws, each of which should be understood and articulated by men who desire to speak on the issue. Those argumentative flaws follow in no particular order of importance:...
"...write some about preventing the problem pregnancies..." Find something else to do in spare time other than sexual activity. Problem solved.
Recently, a student asked me whether I had a right to speak out on abortion given that I am a man and could never experience pregnancy. I countered by asking him whether arguments have testicles. The question drew laughter from other students who were listening to the exchange. But my point was serious and worth addressing at length.
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago