The idea that men are ineligible to speak out on abortion has at least six flaws, each of which should be understood and articulated by men who desire to speak on the issue. Those argumentative flaws follow in no particular order of importance:...
"...write some about preventing the problem pregnancies..." Find something else to do in spare time other than sexual activity. Problem solved.
Recently, a student asked me whether I had a right to speak out on abortion given that I am a man and could never experience pregnancy. I countered by asking him whether arguments have testicles. The question drew laughter from other students who were listening to the exchange. But my point was serious and worth addressing at length.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago