The idea that men are ineligible to speak out on abortion has at least six flaws, each of which should be understood and articulated by men who desire to speak on the issue. Those argumentative flaws follow in no particular order of importance:...
"...write some about preventing the problem pregnancies..." Find something else to do in spare time other than sexual activity. Problem solved.
Recently, a student asked me whether I had a right to speak out on abortion given that I am a man and could never experience pregnancy. I countered by asking him whether arguments have testicles. The question drew laughter from other students who were listening to the exchange. But my point was serious and worth addressing at length.
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Border crisis update: White House is renovating its bowling alley Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner’s attorney backtracks: Okay, maybe she printed out ‘some’ emails Noah Rothman 3 hours ago