The idea that men are ineligible to speak out on abortion has at least six flaws, each of which should be understood and articulated by men who desire to speak on the issue. Those argumentative flaws follow in no particular order of importance:...
"...write some about preventing the problem pregnancies..." Find something else to do in spare time other than sexual activity. Problem solved.
Recently, a student asked me whether I had a right to speak out on abortion given that I am a man and could never experience pregnancy. I countered by asking him whether arguments have testicles. The question drew laughter from other students who were listening to the exchange. But my point was serious and worth addressing at length.
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 3 hours ago