Are you implying that 47% of the population of the United States of American is not working? Most people pay taxes on everything they buy, maybe not federal tax. However, the SSI payroll tax they pay goes into the general fund and is 'borrowed' for unconstitutional wars. If the military industrial complex coughed up some cash for the billion dollar planes that don't fly and guns that don't shoot we could start to pay down the debt. If Clinton can do it, why can't a GOPer do it?
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago