Are you implying that 47% of the population of the United States of American is not working? Most people pay taxes on everything they buy, maybe not federal tax. However, the SSI payroll tax they pay goes into the general fund and is 'borrowed' for unconstitutional wars. If the military industrial complex coughed up some cash for the billion dollar planes that don't fly and guns that don't shoot we could start to pay down the debt. If Clinton can do it, why can't a GOPer do it?
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 23 mins ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago