As you already know, Mitt Romney cancelled campaign events Monday and Tuesday in light of Hurricane Sandy however, he is planning to hold a disaster relief event in Ohio Tuesday afternoon, which was originally supposed to be a campaign rally.
Romney early today bagged plans to go to Lima and Dayton Tuesday, citing Hurricane Sandy. But his campaign just sent a release: Tomorrow’s event in Dayton is on – this time as a disaster relief event where Romney may make brief remarks. The campaign is encouraging attendees to bring disaster relief supplies to the event.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 3 hours ago